The Labirinto della Masone makes available to its guests two Suites featuring decorations, original artworks, and refined decor.
Especially suited to lovers of luxury and comfort, but also to anyone wishing to spend time in a place that is one-of-a-kind in the world, both suites have a large sitting room, a double bedroom, and a double bathroom with a large marble shower and a Jacuzzi.
The Suites are located at the heart of the Labirinto and guests can also walk the labyrinth as well as visit the museum complex contained therein with its splendid art collections and temporary exhibitions.
Info & Bookings:
Tel: +39 0521 827081
– Free Wi-Fi
– Private patio
– Free parking on site
– Baggage hold
The bathrooms feature a hydro-massage bathtub, roomy shower, bidet, hair dryer, towels, terrycloth robes, slippers, robes, and a large selection of body care products.
– Trained staff
– Languages spoken: Italian and English
– Daily cleaning and towel change
BREAKFAST AND MEALS
Breakfast room service with a rich, delicious menu signed Spigaroli.
The structure is equipped with a bar, specialty store, and it also offers a quick, delicious lunch by the starred chef Spigaroli. Special diets available.
The following is offered free by the Labirinto della Masone to its guests:
– Access to the entire structure (Courts, Labyrinth, Museum) during opening hours
– Bike rentals to see the surrounding area
– Visit to the Rocca di San Vitale di Fontanellato, or to the city of Parma, or to the Castle of Torrechiara, or a visit accompanied by an art historian to see the private collections of Franco Maria Ricci