By placing an order on the website https://www.labirintodifrancomariaricci.it/en/tickets (hereinafter the “Website”), the Customer declares to have read all information provided during the purchase process, and to fully accept the general conditions and payment arrangements as specified below.
How to purchase tickets
- The types and prices of tickets and subscriptions are those described on the Website
- Ticket availability is subject to change until the transaction is completed with payment.
- The purchase of the ticket is completed by making the payment with subsequent confirmation of the successful transaction.
- At the end of the transaction completed with the payment, it is no longer possible to modify or cancel the reservation.
- Payment can be made by credit card VISA, MasterCard, Amex or via PayPal following the instructions available on the site.
- Credit card transactions are carried out through the NEXI circuit, at no time during the purchase process are the ticketing system nor the back office able to view the Customer’s credit card information. Data are exchanged over a secure, encrypted Internet connection in accordance with the most advanced service management standards
If the payment is successful, the system displays the purchase confirmation, indicating the transaction identification code.
At the conclusion of the payment procedure, the user receives an e-mail confirming the purchase with an indication of the type of tickets purchased, the price paid, the time and date of entry and the method of collecting the tickets.
How to collect tickets
Tickets can be collected at the ticket office on the day of the visit, upon presentation of the e-mail containing the booking code. Tickets may also be collected by a person other than the e-mail recipient.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
We inform you that having the Contract as its object the provision of services relating to leisure time that the Organizer undertakes to provide on a specific date, the right of withdrawal provided for by art. 52 of the Consumer Code does not apply to the Contract, pursuant to art. 59, paragraph I, lett. N) of the Consumer Code. The Customer will therefore not be able to exercise this right in relation to the purchase of the Entrance Tickets.
In the event of a waiver by the user or an incorrect purchase, there is no refund of the ticket price paid. Furthermore, there is no refund for those tickets, which have been purchased but not collected.
Concurrence of Events
Labirinto della Masone hosts private and/or public events, group visits, etc. on a daily basis, for which part of the spaces (indoor and outdoor) may also be reserved. The concurrence of such events may therefore limit the visit. The possible presence of events and the temporary limitation of the visit spaces, even if not previously communicated on the Site, does not determine the Client’s right to obtain a refund of the Ticket or the rescheduling of the visit.
In the event of bad weather the ticket is non-refundable. Bad weather does not determine the customer’s right to have the visit rescheduled.
Annual subscription card
It guarantees access for one year from the time of purchase and includes entrance to the various temporary exhibitions in addition to the park and the permanent collection.
The Annual Subscription Card is personal, non-transferable and valid during the opening hours.
Events for which a specific ticket is required are excluded.
Access is free for:
- Children under 6;
- ICOM members (International Council of Museums);
- Journalists showing a suitable document;
- Licensed tourist guides;
- People accompanying disabled visitors
Accessibility for disabled people
Labirinto della Masone is free of architectural barriers, with the exception of the belvedere tower, with no lift. Special tickets for events such as festivals, concerts, plays, etc.
In case of bad weather, the show is never cancelled before the scheduled starting time.
If weather conditions do not permit the regular running of the show, Labirinto della Masone may postpone the starting time of the show by up to 120 minutes, before announcing the possible cancellation. The show may be temporarily suspended even several times.
In case of definitive suspension of the show after its commencement, any right to reimbursement of the ticket will be forfeited.